Crafty WoodCutouts

I am very excited to announce that I will be joining up with Crafty WoodCutouts team! Haven’t heard of Crafty WoodCutouts? Well, it is a small, but rapidly growing wood craft supply company out of Provo, Utah.  I can’t tell you enough wonderful things about them! I absolutely love their unfinished wood products that allow you to create the perfect craft of your design choosing with ease! If you are a fan of Mod Podging, painting or making all things pretty, then you have to go check them out! The quality of their products is simply amazing!!! Fantastic customer service and outstanding attention to detail! Not to mention, Megan is probably one of the nicest people I have ever talked to on the phone. :) And their prices… WOW! If you haven’t heard enough yet, and you still haven’t opened another window in your browser to go look, DO IT NOW!!!  
Here are a couple of pieces I made using their wood cutouts:
 
 
 
When the wood cutouts come to you, they will be UNFINISHED and look a little something like this:
 
The sky is the limit from there! Your creativity and craftiness will guide you the rest of the way. “Hold up Dawn,” you say. “I ain’t got no craftiness or creativity.  But I still want something pretty.”  No need to worry my friend! Crafty WoodCutouts can help. They have a blog right on their website with fantastic tutorials and pictures to guide you every step of the way. Still stumped? I’m always here to help too! I can either help you with ordering products, or help you with creating the craft you invision.  
So what are you waiting for! Go check it out! They have something for just about everyone, every holiday and celebration. And tell them Dawn set y’all from way down yonder in Louisiana! :)
See you again soon! Until then... I'm off to The Craftcation Conference in sunny Ventura, California!
Have a happy and safe Easter everyone!
 
 
Pin It!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your projects all look fantastic. I'm excited to see more of what you can do. Thank you for the shout out. I think you are simply wonderful to work with. Best of luck in California!


Let's Connect

Grab My Button

Raising Kids and Crafting Too

Featured On

A Diamond in the Stuff
craftionary
   

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.