What a Great Week!

 
What an amazing week it has been! I feel so blessed! Oh my goodness! My Burlap and Pearls project was featured over at Craftionary and at Create, Craft, Love. Oh, and it has been repinned on Pinterest over 2,000 times!!! Ok, ok, ok…, I know I am just a start up blogger and this isn’t really a big deal in the great big world of blogging… but this is a HUGE accomplishment for me, and a girl has to start somewhere! I feel like I’m on top of the world!
 
 
 Ha, ha, ha... so not quite.... but you get the idea!
 
In other exciting news, I am going to be offering craft classes out of my home. I love crafting and I miss teaching so much…, it was a no brainer to put the two together! My first class is next weekend!
 
This is the first project we will be making in the adult class:
 
 
I loved a project that I saw by Angie over at Burton Avenue.
I was inspired to teach a class based on her design.
 
I will also be offer a kid’s craft class as well.
This is what we will be making on February 23 for that class:
 
 
 
Many new and exciting opportunities are happening for this lady and I am just so darn excited I can barely contain myself!
 
Craftcation is coming up! Are you going? I AM!!! Haven’t heard about it?
 
 

Pin It!

0 comments:


Let's Connect

Grab My Button

Raising Kids and Crafting Too

Featured On

A Diamond in the Stuff
craftionary
   

Popular Posts

Followers

Powered by Blogger.